Sunday, November 11, 2012

Welcome

Hello there! Welcome to the newest branch of KH Imaging Photography.

As a photographer I LOVE showcasing beauty. In everything you see, there is beauty. And though I love taking boudoir photos, I wasn't sure if some families appreciated them being thrown into the mix of my main business. So, here we are!

First and foremost, I believe that EVERY woman should take boudoir photos at least ONCE in their lifetime. It gives you a sense of self, confidence, and grace. You see yourself in a different light, and that can be a great thing.

These photos are absolutely wonderful gifts any time of the year. Anniversaries, Holidays, Valentine's Day, you name it!

So, if you aren't offended by a little skin and some lace...come back and visit and see what we have in store for you! You may come up with some ideas of your own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment